Earlier this year, Disney announced they would be ending their Magical Express service. This was a not-so-magical announcement as one of the things that sets Disney apart is the level of service, the extras and the above and beyond enhancements that make paying that premium worth it.
Well, Mears the service that runs Disney’s Magical Express announced they would be continuing the service for a price.
We now have additional information regarding this service.
Mears Connect with replace the previously included Magical Express . We are excited that the company will continue a form of this because it truly made the trip more magical.
Mears Connect Pricing
The image above says “Introductory Rates” so I’m not too sure how long these rates will last. Furthermore, I am not surprised at all by the rates. These are right where I thought they would be, based on what we see with Cruise Line Shuttles.
Below is some information from their website, which provides a brief overview of what to expect.
What is Mears Connect?
A trusted transportation service connecting Orlando International Airport (MCO) to many Orlando resorts and serving as Orlando’s Premier Airport, Hotel & Resort Shuttle Service.
What to Expect:
- Quick access to Mears Connect once you land.
- An arrival souvenir.
- Limited wait time to board.
- Limited stops to your hotel/resort.
- Entertainment for you and your party while you ride.
- Clean, sanitized vehicles.
- Spacious, comfortable seating.
- Professional, friendly drivers.
- Unparalleled Safety.
- No Surge Pricing!
- A customer service savvy team, we are hospitality, not just transportation.
- Enhanced technology to offer you real time information regarding your transportation.
- Time tested and successful business for over 80 years, since 1939, servicing the largest brands in Orlando.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Largest private ground transportation provider in Central Florida
I’m conclusion, if you are looking to book your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation in 2022, this is a great option. It is a lower price point and its the same company who previously provided Disney Magical Express. Make sure to ask your travel agent during your booking process.
Alternatively, guests may still utilize Ride Share, Private Transportation and rental cars if they do choose.
Finally, what do you think? Are you excited about the Magical Express replacement? Let us know in the comments below!
[Source: Mears Connect]