Sometimes we all need to get lost in a good story. If the new Marvel Studios Celebeates the Movies doesn’t get you excited for what’s to come in the MCU, this post isn’t for you.
In the video, Marvel Studios shared the premiere dates for all Phase 4 project releases. Here are all the dates for upcoming Marvel projects that we know of.
- Black Widow’s release date was changed from May 7 to July 9, 2021 back in March. It’ll be shown in both theaters and Disney+.
- Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings is coming out on September 23, 2021.
- The Eternals, directed by recent Oscar winner Chloe Zhao, will premiere on November 5, 2021.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home premieres on December 17, 2021. It’s sooner than the date in the original teaser, which mentioned it’d be coming on Christmas.
- As previously announced, Thor: Love And Thunder premieres on February 11, 2022.
- Doctor Strange: In The Multiverse Of Madness premieres on March 25, 2022. It was originally slated for November 6, 2020.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is still keeping the previously announced date of July 8, 2022. We still don’t have word on how the story continues after the death of Chadwick Boseman, so it’s a big surprise that it’s slated to come out next year. It’s especially interesting, considering Marvel Studios had no plans of digitally having the late actor reprise the role.
- The Marvels premieres on November 11, 2022.
- Paul Rudd reprises his role as Ant-Man in Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania, which premieres February 17, 2023.
- The James Gunn-directed Guardians Of The Galaxy: Vol. 3 premieres May 5, 2023.