Flower and Garden Festival is just over a month away and we are beyond excited. Be sure that you stay tuned right here to our blog and also our vlog as we recap opening day of the fest and bring you the best of the fest!
There is so much fun to be had as Disney ushers in spring and summer with this gorgeous festival. The gardens come alive with vibrant colors and there is something for everyone.
Today, we’re going to cover the various gardens and entertainment options for Flower and Garden Festival.
Let’s get started.
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ®
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages.
Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at Epcot. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Cost: $7.99 + tax, while supplies last.
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
Set out on a delightful hunt across Epcot for decorative eggs inspired by Disney characters.
To get started, purchase a map at select merchandise locations beginning March 19 (available while supplies last). Next, hunt high and low for hidden eggs featuring beloved Disney peeps. Once you’re done, return the completed map for a sp-egg-tacular surprise.
Cost: $7.99 + tax, while supplies last
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Weave through dazzling flowerbeds, stumble upon exotic gardens, learn more about sustainable foods and celebrate the ways we can live in harmony with the natural world.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents at Future World East – Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Note: closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – Peer upon more than 100 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ® at Future World West – View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Note: closes at dusk.
- (NEW!) Prehistoric Garden at Future World West – Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. Note: closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ at Future World – Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work. Located near Imagination! Pavilion.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion – Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion – Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion – Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion – Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion – Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion – Beginning in April, join our friends from Science from Scientists® in a fun and fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion – From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion – Learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend to these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion – Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London® – Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion – Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
To start planning your disney vacation, head over to Disney’s website to get started.