The Patina Group series of restaurants at Disney’s Springs are scheduled to reopen today at Disney Springs.
The Edison, Maria and Enzo’s, and Enzo’s Hideaway will reopen today at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World. The three restaurants will be open for dinner service today starting at 5pm. During this initial reopening period, the restaurants will only be serving dinner. The restaurants will open with the Dine Safe commitment to care that has been outlined below by Patina Group.
Delaware North and Patina Restaurant Group’s Dine Safe™ Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program designed to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the outline of the program as put forth by The Patina Restaurant Group:
We’ve reengineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines – including a redesign of table layouts – as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive Dine Safe™ Training Program.