Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
Flower and Garden Festival is right around the corner and will take over construction ridden Epcot on March 4. We posted the full monte of menu items that will be available at the festival kitchens and will link that HERE and also at the end of this blog post for you to check out.
This festival tends to be the one offering the largest array of plant based items in the kitchens and we have the full list of those items and where they can be found for you. There are several great items returning from last year that even meat eaters can get excited about.
So, let’s get started.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip®
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread(GF)
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs(GF)
Be on the lookout for these plant based items on your trip to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. For a list of the full menus for the festival click HERE!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.