Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
Two attractions are being added to the Disneyland FastPass system.
Disneyland’s Autopia will be returned to the system after being removed in 2015. In addition, Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! over in Disney’s California Adventure will also be added to the Disneyland FastPass system.
Both attractions will also be added to MaxPass. Disney MaxPass is different from the Disneyland FastPass system. MaxPass allows guests to make FastPass selections for attractions and entertainment at Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure and also comes with Disney PhotoPass. This service is an upcharge at Disneyland at $15 per day, per ticket.
This news has been confirmed by a press released from Disney.
Here is a full list of current attractions available for FastPass at Disneyland and California Adventure.
- Fantasmic! (distributed across from the Golden Horseshoe Saloon)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world” (distributed next to Matterhorn)
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain (distributed near entrance)
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours (distributed in the same distribution location as Buzz Lightyear)
- World of Color (distributed to the right of Ariel’s Undersea Adventure)
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Radiator Springs Racers (distributed near Ramone’s)
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Toy Story Midway Mania
Head over to Disneyland.com to learn more about adding MaxPass to your tickets.
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.