Welcome back to our blog. We talk all things Disney World and beyond and we are excited that you could join us! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse.
We previously announced that Disney was bringing back the popular extra ticketed event, Villains After Hours.
The event will return in 2020 for 24 select nights February 7 through July 10. 14 additional nights than were offered in 2019.
Hades and Meg from “Hercules” as well as Maleficent, The Queen, Jafar and Dr. Facilier will take over the Cinderella’s Castle in an exclusive production for this event. One of the most exciting aspects of this limited ticket was Maleficent the Dragon and she will return in 2020.
Here are some details about the event:
- Hades and Meg from Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in Villains Unite the Night, featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- During this sinister soiree, guests can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Guests can also experience villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Guests will find sharable photo opportunities scattered throughout all the lands in the park.
- Disney Villains After Hours also includes “wickedly good” food and beverage selections. A few of the new treats this year are Painting the Roses Red (available at Cheshire Café), a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves; Body Language (available at Storybook Treats), a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell; and Five Dozen Eggs Slush (available at Gaston’s Tavern). A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick. The Foodie Guide to Disney Villain After Hours including a complete listing of all the food and beverage offerings available is coming soon, so be on the lookout.
- Across the park, guests can enjoy access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- Guests can also purchase new event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise available.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are available online now and can be purchased in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.