Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, the longest running festival for the park will be back in 2020 with new and returning fun for the whole family.
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
Don’t want to wait in the stand by line. You can book a Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package for one of the shows at 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. Each package includes breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed concert seating. Reservations will open to Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members Dec. 18 and to the general public Dec. 19.
New to the festival this year will be a brand-new Remy topiary at the Ratatouille Garden at the France pavilion, where the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction will open in summer 2020.
Gorgeous topiary’s will delight all around the park including Anna and Elsa, Buzz Lightyear, beloved Muppets Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog as well as Tinker Bell, Snow White Bambi and so many more.
Don’t forget the food to take in along with the amazing floral views. This year’s festival will feature 17 Outdoor Kitchens plus other food-and-beverage stops to tantalize your taste buds. Favorite kitchens like The Honey Bee-stro, the Citrus Blossom, and Florida Fresh are among the returning favorites.
Be sure to stay tuned right here to For Love of the Mouse for more information as it becomes available regarding the beloved Flower and Garden Festival.
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.