Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
We are all about that Disney Christmas life and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is underway for 2019. We wanted to help you navigate the party and breakdown the map so that you can make the most out of your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party during this festive time of year.
The map itself is such a great guide to the party and regardless of how many times we have been to a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) we always grab a couple maps and keep one handy to check out what is going on, where and at what time.
The complimentary Holiday treats are signified with a red and white candy cane designation. As you see, on this year’s map, there are eleven treat locations. At these locations, guests simply walk up to the area where treats are being handed out and that’s it! Treats in hand. The treat locations are also designated in the park itself with lifesize bow up and lighted red and white striped canes.
Here is a complete list of complimentary treats available at MVMCP and where you can get them:
Here is what you can find and where:
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Snickerdoodle Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Fanta
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Snowman Pretzel
- Miner’s Cove: Peppermint Cookie
- Friar’s Nook: Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Lunching Pad: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Apple Cider
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Peppermint Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Apple Cider
- Jungle Cruise: Ginger Molasses Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Pretzel and Fanta
- Golden Oak Outpost: Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Diamond Horseshoe: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Eggnog
You can view an entire blog post highlighting all the treats available at the party HERE!
Each land, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Main Street, Fantasyland and Adventureland are all broken down to show what is offered in each land. Character greetings are indicated with a shadowed Mickey head although what characters are meeting where are not specified on the map.
If you are interested in meeting some of the more popular characters including Seven Dwarfs, Jack and Sally, Pooh and Friends or Nick Wilde and Judy Hops from Zootopia we suggest getting in line prior to 5:00 p.m. Sound crazy? Many of these characters actually come out and start meeting with guests prior to the official party start at 7 p.m. and you can get some of these major characters done prior to getting your MVMCP started and not waste party time standing in a two hour line.
Here is a full breakdown of characters meeting at the party and where:
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Santa Claus (Main Street Courtyard)
- Mickey Mouse (Town Square Theater)
- Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws and Sally (Town Square Theater, where Tinkerbell normally meets)
- Ariel and Prince Eric (across from Under the Sea~Journey of The Little Mermaid)
- Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Tiana and Naveen, Princess Elena of Avalor (Princess Fairytale Hall)
- Snow White and her Prince, and Aurora and Prince Phillip (near the Castle Wall near Princess Fairytale Hall)
- Belle (to the right side of Bonjour! Village Gifts)
- Pooh and Friends (next to The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
- Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum (next to Mad Tea Party)
- The Seven Dwarfs (inside Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus)
- Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck (Storybook Circus)
- Santa Goofy (next to Barnstormer exit in Storybook Circus)
- Aladdin + Abu, Jasmine + Genie (alternating every 30 minutes next to The Magic Carpets of Aladdin)
- Captain Jack Sparrow (across from Pirates of the Caribbean ride)
- Moana (in the Tiki Room)
- Peter Pan (roaming)
- The Country Bears (roaming)
- Mary Poppins and Bert
- Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps (at the exit of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin)
Shows and Spectaculars!
Additionallydisney tips,, there are shows that are exclusive to MVMCP and they are popular and amazing. We couldn’t go to a MVMCP and miss A Frozen Holiday Wish, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks.
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks are brand new for 2019 and you can read all about it in our blog post highlighting it HERE!
Here is a breakdown of each special event, parade, show, fireworks etc for each party night. Important to note these are subject to weather.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – 6:15 p.m., 8:15 p.m.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration – 7:40 p.m., 9:25 p.m., 10:30 p.m., 11:55 p.m.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – 8:30 p.m., 11 p.m.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks – 10 p.m.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – 7:45 p.m., 8:35 p.m., 9:25 p.m., 10:45 p.m., 11:35 p.m.
- Club Tinsel – 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Snowfall on Main Street – intermittently
There is always great Christmas merchandise at these events and this year is no different. There is merchandise available at various locations throughout all of the parks that is all throughout the season but there is also event exclusive merchanise that is only available during MVMCP and in addition to that exclusive merchandise, there is Annual Passholder MVMCP exclusive merchandise that is available as well. Merchandise locations are indicated by a shadowed shopping bag on the map.
Check out a list of some of the amazing Christmas merchandise available this year at Disney Parks and Resorts HERE!
If you are looking to satisfy your hunger at the party, not all of the dining locations and kiosks are open for the party but here is a list of the locations that are open once the party begins!
- Main Street Bakery
- Casey’s Corner
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Aloha Isle
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Columbia Harbour House
- Liberty Square Market
- Sleepy Hollow
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Storybook Treats
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Cool Ship
Don’t forget that Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is an extra ticketed event and your regular park ticket won’t get you access to this event and without the party ticket, you will be gently escorted out of the park after 7 p.m.
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.