Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
Tis the season for decking the Disney halls and for enjoying some awesome Disney Holiday treats. Disney has released the menus for Disney Festival of the Holidays that is returning to Disney California Adventure. This festival began on November 8 and runs through January 6, 2020.
The festival includes music, dancing and culturally diversere and educational activities. The festival also includes a wide variety of tasty and diverse dishes to enjoy that are sure to bring your eyes and your belly holiday cheer.
There is a Disney Festival of the Holidays Tasting Passport at various locations across the park so that you can track the food and drink you try from the festival and keep track of your favorites with stamps.
There is also the Sip and Savor Pass, that is available for an added expense that allows guests to savor eight different dishes or non-acoholic beverages from a variety of options.
Let’s take a look at the menu options that are available for the holly jolly festival of tasty morsels.
Your tastebuds will do a little merenque when you check out the Holiday Duets Marketplace.
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo – With garlic fried rice
- Shrimp & Grits – With Andouille sausage
- Mickey & Minnie Cookies
- Cranberry Sangria
- Churro Toffee Cold Brew (Non-Alcoholic)
Holy fundido! Check out the Brews & Bites Marketplace to make your cheese dreams a reality and then hang out for some local and festive craft brews.
- Chorizo Fundido – Served with House-made Tortilla Chips
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, American Light Lager
- Cerveza Rrëy, Kölsch
- SLO Brew, Cali-Squeeze, Blood Orange Hefeweizen
- Two Pitcher’s Brewing, Nordic Jam, Berry Lager
- The Bruery Or Xata, Horchata Blonde
- Einstök Beer Company, Arctic Pale Ale
- Lost Winds Brewing Company, Reddy or Not, Amber Ale
- Alaskan Brewing, Winter, English Olde Ale
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Celebration, IPA
- Saint Archer Brewing Company, Mosaic, Double IPA
- Karl Strauss® Brewing Company, 10 Beers for Breakfast, Maple Stout
- Festive Progressive Beer Flight – Rrëy Kölsch, Einstök Arctic Pale Ale, Alaskan Winter English Olde Ale, and Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA
- Flavors of the Season Beer Flight – SLO Brew Cali-Squeeze Hefeweizen, Two Pitcher’s Nordic Jam Lager, The Bruery Or Xata Blonde, and Karl Strauss 10 Beers for Breakfast Stout
Get your sliders on over at Winter Sliderland Marketplace for Thanksgiving dinner in a cute little bun and some fun cocktails for the whole family that will warm you from head to toe.
- Fried Turkey Slider – With cranberry sauce
- Beef Pot Roast – Served on a potato roll with horseradish cream
- Bourbon Cranberry Cocktail
- Warm Peppermint Chocolate Float (Non-Alcoholic)
We’re a little confused by the name of this kiosk because these aren’t recipes our Grandma ever tried but check out the dishes over at Grandma’s Recipes Marketplace for some unique takes on holiday fare.
- Shepherd’s Upside-down Pie (Plant-Based)
- Curried Cauliflower & Chicken – With lemon tahini sauce and black garlic drizzle
- Crimson Pear Cocktail
- Modelo Negro, Dark Lager
- Navidad Punch (Non-Alcoholic)
We’re keeping with the new takes on old classics over at A Twist on Tradition Marketplace.
- Reimagined Beef Wellington
- Reuben Potato Tots with Russian Dressing and Rye Toast
- Vanilla Pear Mule
- Skyside, Cabernet Sauvignon
The Making Spirits Bright Marketplace will do just that and will certainly make your day a littler merrier with some delicious wines and sparkling options as well as a few sweet morsels.
- Caramelized Apple Cake – With Crème Anglaise and Salted Caramel Sauce
- Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron (Gluten-Friendly)
- Grgich Hill Estate, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- William Hill Estate, Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Gérard Bertrand Côte Des Roses, Rosé, France
- Klinker Brick Old Vine Zinfandel, Lodi
- Louis Latour, Pinot Noir, Bourgogne
- Austin Hope, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
- Apple Mimosa
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Cran-Blackberry Mimosa
- Chandon, Sparkling Wine
- White Wine Flight
- Red Wine Flight
- Mimosa Flight
These are a few of our favorite holiday things over at the Favorite Things Marketplace including some delicious morsels of holiday table goodness and some great cocktails, ciders and beers.
- Glazed Ham Shanks – With Honey Crumble
- Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese
- Gingerbread Mickey Cookie
- Warm Bourbon Cider
- Bell’s Brewery, Lager of the Lakes, Czech-style Pilsner
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc, Witbier
- Modern Times Beer, Space Ways, Hazy IPA
- Legends Brewery, Cookies Galore Beer, Chocolate Cookie Milk Stout
- Stone Brewing, 2014 Imperial Russian Stout
- Beer Flight – Bell’s Brewery Lager of the Lakes, Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc, Modern Times Beer Space Ways, and Legends Brewery Cookies Galore
Get your singing voice ready for some merry melodies at Merry Mashups Marketplace.
- Turkey & Stuffing Tamale – With Cranberry Relish
- Pork al Pastor Naan Taco – With Pineapple Pico de Gallo and Cilantro-Lime Crema
- Churros Yule Log
- House-made Horchata
- Habanero Hibiscus Margarita
- Non-Alcoholic House-made Horchata
More las posadas magic over at Viva Navidad at Paradise Garden Grill.
- Burrito – Flour tortilla filled with black beans, Spanish rice, molcajete salsa, crema, and choice of beef, carnitas, or chicken served with tortilla chips and molcajete salsa
- Plant-Based Chile Relleno – Roasted poblano stuffed with vegetable stew, topped with roasted tomato sauce and tofu sour cream, and served with Spanish rice and
- Torta al Pastor – Pork al pastor, chorizo beans, cabbage, guacamole, and crema on a soft terela roll, served with tortilla chips and molcajete salsa
- Street-Style Tacos – Three corn tortillas filled with carne asada, carnitas, and chicken with white onion and fresh cilantro and served with Spanish rice and black beans topped with queso blanco
- House-Made Pozole – Mild red chile and pork stew with hominy topped with shredded cabbage, chopped onions, radishes, lime, and oregano served with tortilla chips
- Kid’s Cheese Quesadilla – Whole wheat tortilla with melted cheese served with apple slices
- Kid’s Street-Style Tacos – Corn tortilla filled with choice of carne asada, carnitas, or chicken served with Spanish rice and black beans topped with queso blanco
There are even more festival offerings throughout Disney California Adventure at these other kiosks.
Paradise Gardens Seasonal Cart
- Holiday Tamale
- Seasonal Empanada
Pacific Wharf Café
- Apple Fritter Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
Pacific Wharf Coffee Cart
- Blueberry Apple Cider
- Horchata Agua Fresca
- Tamales Plate
- Loaded Latkes
- Merry Cherry Punch
Willy’s Churros on Buena Vista Street
- Pecan Pie Churro
So grab your holiday passport and get to tasting and sipping at the Disney Festival of the Holidays this year at Disney California Adventure!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.