Welcome back to our blog. We talk all things Disney World and beyond and we are excited that you could join us! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse.
We all love a good Disney villain right! Well, Disney has announced that the Villains Disney After Hours events will return in 2020 for 24 select nights February 7 through July 10. 14 additional nights than were offered in 2019.
Yes, that’s 14 additional nights! Hades and Meg from “Hercules” as well as Maleficent, The Queen, Jafar and Dr. Facilier will take over the Cinderella’s Castle in an exclusive production for this event.
One of the most exciting aspects of this limited ticket was Maleficent the Dragon and she will return in 2020.
Here is what, according to Disney will be included in the events:
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting and villainous show which also features appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon. Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene.
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Eat and drink wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of specialty food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by your favorite villainous friends.
- Event attendees can purchase exclusive merchandise as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Event dates are as follows:
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM on the following dates:
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM on the following dates:
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Friday, April 10, 2020
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- Friday, May 1, 2020
- Friday, May 8, 2020
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Friday, May 22, 2020
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, June 12, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Monday, July 6, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020
Tickets are on sale now!
Important to note that ticket prices did increase from 2019’s Villain’s After Hours events. Tickets went up from $139 for adults to $145 plus tax for advance tickets or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount offered for the events.
Click HERE! to purchase your tickets today!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.