Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
Frozen 2 is coming closer to hitting theaters and there are a lot of fans young and old who are excitedly waiting for this highly anticipated sequel.
Disney is increasing the anticipation with a plethora of treats coming to Walt Disney World ahead of this Frozen feature.
Sweet treats abound throughout Walt Disney World property. Disney Food Blog has put together this awesome Foodie Guide to provide us with insight into all the amazing Frozen themed treats available at Walt Disney World. While some items are coming soon, others are available now – so be sure to come on out and try them for yourself!
Magic Kingdom Park (available starting Nov. 8)
- Olaf’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Cake (Main Street Bakery, available all day) – gluten-friendly chocolate cake layered with chocolate crispy pearls, chocolate panna cotta, and marshmallow fluff
- Sven’s Carrot Cake (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party) – carrot cake topped with cream cheese frosting, sugar carrots, and a chocolate piece
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Leaning Palms
- Elsa’s Frozen Wave – cotton candy vanilla milkshake with whipped cream, fall and winter sprinkles, and a white chocolate coin
Disney Springs, The Ganachery (available starting Nov. 15)
- Chocolate Olaf – creamy milk chocolate Olaf filled with mini pumpkin spice marshmallows frolicking in a pile of chocolate leaves
- Pumpkin Spice Ganache Square
- Chocolate Ganache Pop – salted caramel ganache pop
Disney Springs, Marketplace Snacks
- Olaf Dole Whip Slushy – vanilla soft-serve on top of blue raspberry slush with Olaf chocolate piece and chocolate chip buttons
Disney Springs, Amorette’s Patisserie
- Anna and Elsa Petit Cake – cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Arendelle Anna Petit Cake – cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
Epcot, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- 4 Pack Mini Spirit Cupcakes –
- Earth – chocolate cupcake with cookie crumbles and candy rocks
- Wind – vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and fall leaf sprinkles
- Fire – chocolate cupcake with fire buttercream
- Water – vanilla cupcake with blue buttercream and sugar bubbles
- Fall Cheesecake – lemon cheesecake with graham cracker crust topped with Olaf and fall leaf sprinkles
- Caramel Mousse – sea salt caramel mousse with vanilla cake crust and white chocolate piece
- Frozen Orange Vanilla Cream Soda – served in a souvenir sipper
- Sven’s Apple Cheesecake – apple-filled cheesecake
- Dark Sea Chocolate Cake (Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort) – chocolate cake with caramel cream cheese swirl, a dulcey chocolate mousse dome, glaçage, and a white chocolate glaze
- Frozen Waves Cupcake (available starting Nov. 17 at Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort) – chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate ganache and topped with vanilla mint buttercream and sanding sugar
- Frozen Fractals Cupcake (available starting Nov. 1 at Food Courts at Disney’s All-Star Resorts) – blue confetti cupcake with shades of blue frost buttercream and a white chocolate piece
- “Frozen 2” Pumpkin Spiced Donut Tart (Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) – vanilla tart shell filled with pumpkin custard and topped with a spiced donut cake top, cinnamon glaze, and chocolate leaves
- Hidden Truth Cupcake (Good’s Food to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort and The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa) – chocolate cupcake with blackberry ganache, blackberry buttercream, white chocolate garnish, and blue and white sprinkles
- Water Spirit Cupcake (Food Courts at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) – chocolate cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse and topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and a white chocolate garnish
- Enchanted Forest Leaves (Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – maple leaf-shaped sugar cookie sandwich filled with maple and praline buttercream and garnished with a chocolate coin
- Fall Into Winter Dessert (available starting Nov. 24 at Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – spiced cheesecake with a caramel apple compote, embossed fondant, and sprinkles
Frozen 2 hits theaters November 22. Get excited.
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.
(Source: Disney Parks Blog)