Welcome to For Love of the Mouse. We are so excited that you stopped by. On our blog, we cover all things Disney and beyond. Come for the Disney, stay for the lifestyle, health, beauty and more! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse. Let’s get started!
If you’re looking for a great way to experience the flavors of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler could be for you. There is a digital value card for the experience that enables you to enjoy a delightful array of flavorful bites and drinks all over Animal Kingdom Park.
The experience began on Oct. 8, and costs $50 to take part. According to Disney Parks Blog, for that money, you get two digital value cards: one $50 card that can be used at over 40 outdoor food and beverage locations throughout the park that doesn’t expire, and a bonus $10 card that can be used at the following quick-service restaurants after 4pm from December 22, 2019 through January 4, 2020: Restaurantosaurus (DinoLand U.S.A), Pizzafari and Pizzafari Family-Style Dining (Discovery Island), Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island), and Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar). In addition, with each $50 card purchased, you will receive two (2) reserved seats for the second showing of Rivers of Light: We are One (which must be redeemed between December 22, 2019 and January 4, 2020).
Here’s a list of all the new and returning eats and treats that you won’t want to miss:
Kusafiri Bakery (Africa)
- Curry Trio with Shrimp, Chicken, and Vegetable Curries
Caravan Road (Asia)
- Ginger Slaw Dog
- Char Siu Pork with Sticky Rice
Mr. Kamal’s (Asia)
- Fried Chicken Dumplings
- Kamal’s Fries with Dipping Sauces
Trilo-Bites (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Peppermint Cookies and Cream Sundae
- Bugs ‘n Grubs ConeDino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
Dino-Bite Snacks (DinoLand U.S.A.)
- Scrooge McDuck’s Billionaire Bacon Caramel Sundae
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwich
Terra Treats (Discovery Island)
- Tomato and Cheese Pizza
- Seasonal Specialty Pizza
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island)
- Pulled Pork Jelly Donut Slider
- Pulled Pork Street Taco
- Tamale with Tomatillo Sauce, Red Chile Sauce, and a Jalapeño Cream Sauce
- Mahindi (popcorn, glazed nuts, beer)
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments (Simba Sunset, Simba Ice Cream Sandwich, Pineapple Dole Whip Cup, ice cream treats, beer)
- Dawa Bar (specialty beverages, cocktails, beer)
- Harambe Fruit Market (fruit, pretzels, grilled corn with African spices)
- Warung Outpost (pretzels, chips, margaritas)
- Drinkwallah (nuts, chips, frozen beverages)
- Chakranadi (pretzels, nuts, beer, fountain beverages)
- Anandapur Ice Cream Treats (Forbidden Mountain Cone, soft-serve ice cream treats, fountain beverages)
- Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks (Pumpkin Spice Pretzel, popcorn, ice cream treats, pretzels, cocktails, beer)
- Snack Cart near UP! A Great Bird Adventure (ice cream treats)
- Dino Diner (chips and queso, chili cheese dog, corn chip pie, churros, beer)
- Corn-ivores (popcorn, bottled beverages)
- Feeding Ground (popcorn, frozen lemonade, beer)
- Eight Spoon Café (macaroni and cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, pretzels)
- Isle of Java (coffee, pastries, chocolate donut holes)
- Snack Cart near Tiffins Restaurant (all-beef hot dogs, ice cream treats)
Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Pongu Pongu (pretzels, pineapple lumpia, specialty beverages)
- Beverage Cart near Pongu Pongu (chips, bottled beverages)
- Ice Cream Carts (ice cream treats, bottled beverages)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased starting tomorrow, Oct. 8, and will be available through January 4, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. noon E.T. and can be used at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during regular operating hours. When you purchase the sampler, you’ll receive an email for each digital value card. Each email will have a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and beverage locations throughout the park. For a full list of participating locations and menu offerings, visit any food and beverage location at the park. To purchase, visit http://offers.disney.com/DAKDINEBONUS/.
So much holiday fun coming to Disney. Don’t miss out on all the magical Christmas including one of our favorites, The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays and of course, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget that it all started with a mouse.