Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is coming to Walt Disney World! I know. Breaking news right? You had no idea.
Well, Disney isn’t going to let this monumental occasion pass by with the release of some delicious and adorable Star Wars themed treats all over property. Here is a list of what you can find and where!
When: Available now through September 21:
Where: Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake. A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
When: August 29-31
Where: Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Wookiee Cake. A chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash.
When: Available August 29-September 7
Where: the Ganachery at Disney Springs
Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop. A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon.
When: Available August 29-September 12
Where: Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
Chewbacca Cake. Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
When: August 29-September 29
Where: Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
The Dark Side Dessert. Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
When: Beginning August 29
Where: Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Yoda Cone. Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
When: Beginning August 29
Where: Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churros (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
May the sugar rush be with you!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.