Disney Springs in Walt Disney World is already a hub for sweet treats and it’s about to get even better.
Disney Springs currently boasts the likes of Sprinkles Cupcakes, Amorette’s Patisserie, Aristocrepes, Ghiradelli, Candy Cauldron and more. But, two new sweet treat spots are coming to join the party and we are all for it.
Edible cookie dough, churros and ice cream oh my!
Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet is a new addition to the Food Truck section located in the West Side of Disney Springs with the other food trucks but this food truck is special. This food truck is serving up edible cookie dough.
Set to open “August 2019”, this new cookie dough truck will offer a variety of edible cookie dough selections in various vessels, shapes and combinations.
Some of these scrumptious menu items will include:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
Something for everyone! We can’t wait to check it out.
Ample Hills Creamery will be opening a second location in Walt Disney World. The original location in Disney World is located over at The Boardwalk and a second location has been announced and will be coming to Disney Springs.
Ample Hills is known for telling a story with their flavors including their Marvel 3-pack that includes Black Panther, Spiderman and Captain America inspired flavors. We expect fun and flavorful flavors to be a big hit in Disney Springs when this new location opens.
Last but not least, a fan favorite from Disneyland is hitting the West Coast. Sunshine Churro is heading to Disney Springs. These carts can be found at Sunshine Churro carts at the Marketplace and also on the West Side of Disney Springs.
Some of the delicious options that Sunshine Churros is bringing to Disney World include watermelon, strawberry cheesecake, cookies and cream and so many more!
Get your sweet tooth ready y’all because Disney Springs is ready to sugar you up! Who’s excited?!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.