Welcome back to our blog. We talk all things Disney World and beyond and we are excited that you could join us! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at ForLoveOfMouse, on Facebook at For The Love of The Mouse and on YouTube at For Love of The Mouse.
The Main Street Electrical Parade which features over 600,000 electronically controled LED lights on floats as well as live actors all choreographed to a synchronized soundtrack is a beloved nighttime tradition in Disney for almost 47 years.
The parade was brought back to Disneyland on August 2 and will run through September 30, 2019.
Disneyland has brought back this beloved parade for a limited time only. You can read more about the history of this iconic parade and the Disney Parks Blog live stream HERE!
Along with the Main Street Electrical Parade making a brief reappearance at Disneyland this fall, Disney is also bringing the brightly colored treats to satisfy all tastes and to accompany the return of this fan favorite nighttime spectacular parade.
All of these Main Street Electrical Parade items are available only for a limited time but are available right now through September 30, 2019 throughout Disneyland.
Disney Parks Blog posted a complete list of all of the items that will be available and we’ve got it right here for you!
Over at Candy Palace you will find several fun treats to satisfy your sweet tooth:
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Crispy Treat – Mickey crispy treat dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with multi-colored sprinkles and a chocolate logo
- Caterpillar Marshmallow Wand – marshmallow wand coated in caramel, dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate, and decorated with dark and white chocolate and colored sugar
- Lady Bug Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in cherry-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate and colored sugar
- Snail Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in watermelon-flavored chocolate and decorated with black licorice, red chocolate and colored sugar
Carnation Cafe has a tasty, summery shake and a savory chicken sandwich:
- Raspberry Lemonade Shake – raspberry lemonade with vanilla ice cream
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – spicy fried chicken breast, pepper jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw and cilantro served with fries
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor is bringing the ice cream treats to this party:
- Fantasia Ice Cream – a nostalgic blend of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice cream featuring chipped pistachios and cherries
- Fantasia Waffle Bowl Sundae – brightly-colored waffle bowl filled with Fantasia ice cream, caramel sauce, multi-colored chocolate candy, whipped cream and a cherry
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe has an adorable macaron and a tropical treat:
- Lady Bug Macaron – red and black lady bug macaron shell filled with strawberry buttercream, strawberry marmalade and freeze-dried strawberry flecks
- Pineapple Coconut Parfait – layers of coconut jelly, strawberry filling and pineapple mouse
- Cheshire Cat Linzer Cookie – Linzer cookie with strawberry gel
Refreshment Corner is balancing all that sweet with some substantial savory snacks:
- Firefly Hot Dog – all-beef hot dog topped with chili, shredded cheese, fried corn chips and jalapeños
- Firefly Chips – corn chip “fireflies” topped with chili, cheese and jalapeños
- Chili Mac Bread Bowl – sourdough bread bowl filled with chili mac and cheese
Plaza Inn has what we consider to be the star of the show:
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Cake – colorful vanilla sponge cake with cream cheese frosting, mixed berry marmalade, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles and chocolate decoration
Various Carts Throughout the Parade Route will have a limited edition popcorn bucket:
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Base Popcorn Bucket (available mid-August while supplies last, refillable for $1.50 on day of purchase with valid receipt)
Be sure to pick up these delicious themed offerings while they last!
Thank you for stopping by and for the love of the mouse, never forget, that it all started with a mouse.
(All photos by Disney. Source: Disney Parks Blog)